Tuesday 22 April 2014

Craftie Angel Cards

Make it Crafty





Rocker Dude by Make it Crafty




5K by Mo's Digital Pencil















I have created this blog to display my home made cards. I use many different methods in my cards, such as die cutting, embossing painting, digi pics, painting and embellishments.


I do not have time to sell my cards as I have so many family members and friends to send cards to, that I don't have any time left. I do enjoy taking the Make it Crafty monthly challenge and the facebook MTC challenge that goes up. It keeps me enjoying my work.


I like to personalise my cards that I send out. At the moment I have male grandchildren aged between 14 and 24 so I was in need of something a bit funky for them, that led to many more cards to be posted here. I use Copic markers for my art work along with Perfect Pearls, Liquid Pearls, Viva stamp paint. I do use rubber stamps, some of which I make myself, but I also use Digi Stamps from various suppliers, but mostly Make it Crafty store at the moment, I will list other good sites as they come along.



Happy Creating........





No comments:

Post a Comment